Surfing is a terrific way to stay connected, get informed and be positive – there is so much out there to explore!
I surf a lot, a great way to wake up with my coffee. There are a bunch of links that I really like and access a lot. They range from news and entertainment to shopping, travel and of course, to maintaining a positive lifestyle.
I highly recommend the following links for staying connected, getting informed and being positive:
- CNN – to keep up with what’s going on in the world in news, sports, entertainment and great videos and documentaries
- Lanta Animal Welfare – an example of a way to stay involved. Check out the Humane Society (or the like) in your city
- Sixty & Me – for great articles and video on a range of topics
- Huffington Post – for different site for news and opinions
- Amazon – for books (I have a Kindle) including many best seller lists and reader comments on the books
- GoodReads – for discovering new authors, new books and comments on books
- People – to stay in touch with Pop Culture
- Radar OnLine – to stay in touch with the trashy side of Pop Culture
- Victoria’s Secret – why not have pretty things, or think about having pretty things, under your clothes
I will be updating this list as I discover new sites that become my staples.
I welcome suggestions, recommendations and comments.
It’s all good!
One thought on “Great Links”
Can you rent an apartment for one say February to end of March for how much approximately? I am a young70 year old senior .