Happy Cat Recycled Animal Food Cases and Bags are made from recycled Thai cat food bags, padded with up to three layers of bubble wrap, and lined with quilted fabric remnants from local sewing ladies. Only the zipper is purposely new, to ensure it continues to work.
The food from each bag was eaten by rescue cats and dogs here on Koh Lanta. These empty bags were tossed in the garbage, making their way to the landfills or into the sea. Happy Cat decided to be creative and innovative with this garbage, making something beautiful from the garbage.
Happy Cat Recycled Animal Food Cases and Bags make great unique gifts from Koh Lanta, intended to bring back fond memories of a visit to this amazing island paradise, or to entice someone to visit in the future. But more importantly, they help keep the garbage out of the sea, and reduce what goes into the local landfills.
- Provide a small income for local sewing ladies on Koh Lanta
- Are very well made with high quality standards
- Make great conversation starters
- Water resistant
- Provide good protection for your devices and other items
- Are totally unique, inspirational and creative
- Excellent way to show you care about reducing our garbage footprint.
Free Worldwide Delivery Included!!
50% of profits will be donated quarterly to Lanta Animal Welfare, an animal rescue charity on Koh Lanta, Thailand.
Click HERE to pick your Happy Cat Laptop, E-reader or Small Bag. Within days your order will be posted to you.
It’s all good!